Tuesday, March 8, 2011

First batch finished!

I am impressed and delighted with how quickly these Old Glory 10mm Napoleonics paint up. Less than a month into the project, and I already have 24 infantry battalions, 8 cavalry regiments, 14 guns, and about a dozen officers painted up, enough for a good-sized rumble. I've put off flocking the bases until now. So last night I added some texture to one of the French batches. here are the results:

From De nerdibus


Here's the whole lot together, about 1/4 of the total troops I have painted so far. It's nice to know that I can do a balanced combat force in about a week from start to finish.

From De nerdibus


Guns! Getting some encouragement from a fast-moving officer, it seems.

From De nerdibus


The French assault column moves into position. The rear rank appears to be in full retreat.

From De nerdibus


French Cuirassiers advancing.

From De nerdibus


The Legere battalion skirmishing.
Post a Comment