Sunday, September 23, 2012

Inventory Time

I just took stock of the metal figures I have painted in the last two years, and what remains in my Mountain of Lead.  Since my gaming is mostly solo or with students who are new to wargaming, I tend to buy two armies to fight against each other.

I've been busy, it seems!

Armies in parentheses are still unpainted.  I'm thinking of doing some WWII and gunfighters to sell on ebay to replenish my ebay account, then it's on to Mogadishu, 1993.


15mm Zulu War
                British
                Zulu
10mm Napoleonics
                French
                Austrian
                (British)
10mm ACW
                Union
                Confederate
28mm Old West Skirmish
                Cowboys
                Banditos
10mm HYW Medievals
                French Army
                English army
15mm AWI
                British
                American
10mm WWII
                American
                German
15mm Dark Ages
                (British)
                (Saxon)
15mm Vietnam
                (USMC)
                (Vietcong)
15mm Modern
                (US Rangers)
                (Somalis)


No comments: