Monday, September 30, 2013

O'er the 28mm Hills and Far Away

 
Phase I of my Napoleonic British army is complete.  Altogether we have four healthy infantry brigades, a small brigade of light cavalry, and some artillery support.  It took almost exactly three months to assemble this force.  The first two batallions were painted in the weeks before Historicon, and I bought bases for them there.  I like to think I have a nice balance between speed and quality, though I'm probably kidding myself, since any additional time I took would probably be spent in a sloppy attempt to add layers of highlighting if I chose to work more deliberately.  On the whole, I'm pretty proud of the way these guys look.  I wish I had a better camera available than the one in my phone, but my classroom is far better than my house as far as light goes, so here is where I have to take my pictures. 
 


 


No comments: